1. Basic Policy
Tototei respects and complies with the laws and social order regarding the protection of personal information, and strives to handle and protect that information appropriately.
2. Acquisition, Use and Provision of Personal Information
Personal information shall be acquired by appropriate means, and the purpose of use shall be publicly announced, notified, or clearly indicated, and personal information shall not be handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use without the consent of the person concerned. In addition, when providing or disclosing personal information to a third party, we will do so in accordance with the procedures prescribed by law.
3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Personal information (name, address, date of birth, name of school, name of employer, telephone number, email address, etc.) obtained by the Company will be used for the following purposes.
(1) Provision of various services related to accommodation and restaurant use (including communications, sending of materials, arrangements, billing, etc.).
(2) Provision of information on various products, services, preferential treatment, events, etc.
(3) To analyze customer trends, develop products, and conduct other research and analysis in order to provide the information and services described in (1) and (2) above.
(4) Recruitment and selection for the recruitment of the Company’s employees, etc.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
(1) When the customer has given prior consent.
(2) When the provision of personal information is required by law.
(3) When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
(4) When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent.
(5) Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with national or local governments in the execution of their legally prescribed duties, and in which obtaining the customer’s consent may impede the execution of such duties.
5. Security Control Measures for Personal Information
The hotel takes the utmost care in managing personal information and takes necessary and appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, loss, or alteration of personal information.
In addition, we provide appropriate training to our employees to improve their knowledge and awareness, and when outsourcing the handling of personal information, we screen the outsourcing company and provide necessary and appropriate supervision.
6. Outsourcing the Handling of Personal Information
We may outsource the handling of personal information held by us. In such cases, we will select a party that has taken sufficient measures to protect personal information, and we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision of the party to which we outsource.
7. Procedures for Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
When a person requests disclosure of his/her own personal information, we will promptly disclose the information. If we are unable to confirm the identity of the person making the request, we will not disclose the information. If there is an error in the content of personal information and the person requests correction, addition, or deletion of the information, we will promptly respond to the request after investigation. If we are unable to confirm the identity of the person making the request, we will not comply with the request. For any questions regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the hotel.
8. Contact for Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
Please direct any inquiries, opinions, requests, etc. regarding the Company’s handling of personal information to the following address.
9-4 Junimmachi Nagasai-shi Nagasaki 850-0908 Japan